Monday, January 14, 2013

Anthony West Officially Renew Contract with QMMF

Anthony West Officially Renew QMMF Moto2 2013 Contract
Anthony West were already listed on the provisional 2013 Moto2, but he just officially renew the contract with the QMMF team at Losail after his double victory on the Qatar International Road Racing championship.

The Australian rider was taking part in the second round of the Qatar International Road Racing with a Suzuki GSX-R 1000 and won both races with a big gap.

Anthony West
"I had a good feeling and I tried to keep my rhythm and stand on the track as there was a horrible wind all day. I am happy that I didn’t had to fight too much because I got a good gap with the rest"

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post